Divorce and Alimony Law
As Bilgin Law Firm, in all kinds of issues related to divorce and alimony law; The importance of family unity for society, we provide our clients with the legal support they need and advise them on divorce law for the spouses and children in the family unit to get through this process more smoothly.
The common life has become unbearable due to the undermining of the basis of the marriage union, which is the general cause of divorce, and because of the special reasons for divorce regulated in the civil code, adultery, caste to life very bad and degrading behavior, the committing a crime and living without dignity, abandonment, termination of marriage due to mental illness, sharing of property, alimony, opening lawsuits related to claims for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages, provides necessary legal advice and services regarding the regulation of custody and the regulation of personal relationship.
Some of the services we provide in this context are as follows.
- Preparation of the uncontested divorce protocol.
- Filing and follow-up action for contested divorce follow-up action for separation of property
- Preparation of the separation of estates contract.
- Filing and pursuing alimony, pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage due to divorce.
- Opening and pursuing custody cases.
- Redefining alimony, filing, and pursuing cases.
- Performing execution procedures for the collection of alimony and compensation receivables.
- A temporary restraining order in case of domestic violence.